[Kpop News] Pre-debut Exo Appears in `SMTOWN THE STAGE` Promotional Video!

SMTOWN THE STAGE OFFICIAL LOGO
Kai looking kinda creepy here
Xiu Min ready to shoot!
The legend nowadays

Regarding SM Entertainment's latest documentary film 'SMTOWN THE STAGE', pre-debut recordings of Exo surfaced in the film's promotional video. The PV leaded footage of Exo members during their trainee days and the actual film is scheduled to be released on 13th August.

In the PV, members of Exo appeared to be working hard for their debut and constantly reminded themselves not to forget their original intent for becoming trainees.

In the opening, it shows Exo dancing on stage under the spotlight, then members were reminded of their past selves through a series of interviews.

Suho, having been a trainee for the longest time in Exo said 'I've been a trainee for six and a half years. The reason I can bear with it is because I have faith in myself and I am sure of my dreams'. Another member, D.O said 'Debuting is my top priority. In the beginning, I barely knew how to dance, I have no skills. I worked hard in order to catch up and I had a great time in doing so'.

Baek Hyun also said 'I was really hard working back then. Even though I trained less compared to others, in order to catch up, I really gave in my best efforts'. On the other hand , Kai said 'There were tough times, but there were also great times. The good think about being a trainee is that you are in touch of styles of dancing constantly'.

The documentary 'SMTOWN THE STAGE' will show footage of performances during the SMTOWN Live World Tour IV. It will also feature artists' back stories and lesser known secrets. The film will be aired throughout cinemas in Korea between 13th August and 26th August.



Previous
Next Post »