[K-pop News] Song Ji-Hyo Captured by Gary`s Kiss on Running Man?!

I hope one day Jihyo and Gary becomes a real couple LOL

Song Ji-Hyo admitted that she is moved by Gary's kiss on Running Man.

According to reps from SBS's 'Healing Camp', Running Man's Ace, Song Ji-Hyo, was contacted during a live broadcast via telephone. It so happened that this latest episode also featured Running Man's Gary and Lee Kwang Soo as guests.

During recording, when asked 'How did you feel when Gary gave you a sudden kiss in one of the episode of RM?', Song Ji-Hyo replied, 'When he kissed me, I couldn't react at first, I was so shocked, but after a while, I feel warm and my heart fluttered slightly'. 

Ji-Hyo's statement cause fans' uproar in the live studio and the latest episode of Running Man will be broadcast on 3rd Aug at 11:15 pm (Korean standard time).   
Previous
Next Post »