[Kpop News] Yoona from Girls Generation Looking SEDUCTIVE In Magazine Cover for GRAZIA!

Yoona from Girls Generation looking more seductive than her usual cute self. 
Yoona's cover was for Grazia, a fashion news, beauty magazine for women

In recent few days, Yoona from Girls' Generation was seen with a change of style. From her usual cute and adorable look, she took quite a change and wore thick mascara, messy hair and dark make-up to get that sexy, seductive look.

Yoona's change of style was actually for a magazine cover's photo-shoot. The photography team commented on Yoona's work saying that 'Yoona was highly receptive to our ideas, even though the studio session was long, she didn't appear tired and focused on giving us her best look'.

In an interview that followed the photo-shoot, Yoona talked about happy memories and difficulties living as a girl group. She also talked about hot spots for young women nowadays, her fashion sense and her philosophy of life.

In response to her style change, Yoona replied 'I want to satisfy my fans' expectations as well as myself's. This photo-shoot makes me look more seductive and I'm sure fans will be surprised by it. The make-up actually wasn't deliberately applied to make me look a certain way, but was just applied in a way still fits me and shows my original contours. I really hope to try more things in the future and show to fans more sides of me'.

Previous
Next Post »