[Kpop News] Girl`s Day Sojin Appears on I LIVE ALONE as Guest!

Girl's Day Sojin appears on I LIVE ALONE
I love to see Sojin on variety shows

Girl's Day Sojin  appears on 'I Live Alone'.

In the latest episode of MBC's I LIVE ALONE, members of the 'Rainbow Club' went for an outing to welcome CN Blue's Min Hyuk as their new member. One of the members, Jun Hyun-Moo, went on to invite his good friend Sojin from Girl's Day to attend the party.

Afterwards, Sojin entered the scene carrying two watermelons as gifts. Male members of show were ecstatic to see Sojin and Gum Yeong Cheol even ran forward to hug Sojin, which was greeted with 'What do you think you are doing?' by other members of the show.

Other than that, an induction ceremony was held to welcome the new members and Min Hyuk also performed some magic tricks as a gift.

Previous
Next Post »