[Kpop News] Kim Jong Guk from Running Man Can Sing High Notes Because of MOSQUITO REPELLENTS!?

Kim Jong Guk from Running Man explains why he can sing high notes

Running Man's Kim Jong Guk can sing very high notes, but that's because of mosquito repellents?!

Singer Kim Jong Guk, formerly member of Turbo, now member of Running Man is ridiculously well-built but also has soft and gentle voice that can reach high notes. On 24th August, Kim Jong Guk appeared on the variety show 'No. 1 Crisis Escape', and mentioned why he can reach such high notes.

Kim Jong Guk said 'When I was young, there was a time when I accidentally drank mosquito repellent. I though it was a tasty drink, so I drank all of it. I had to be rushed to the hospital. It was when I was 3 or 4. After that my voice became high like a mosquito!'.


Latest
Previous
Next Post »